… is the leading software solution for sign language laboratories. Yasla combines the concepts of a classical language laboratory with the functionality and flexibility of a software solution. Based on the unmatched user-friendliness of macOS, Yasla offers versatile, powerful and intuitive tools for working with all kinds of sign language material.
- Developed for sign language laboratories: Consecutive or simultaneous translation, commentary function, instructor intervention
- Flexible: Video, audio, image and text media, customizable display
- Powerful: Synchronous playback, precise navigation, versatile tools
- User-friendly: Standard-compliant user interface, intuitive workflows
- no GDPR-worries: Locally installable application, no cloud, no external data storage or processing
Yasla came into existence in 2007 and has since been continuously maintained and expanded. Developed exclusively for sign language laboratories, Yasla is successfully used in teaching at a growing number of universities.