… is the leading software solution for sign language training. Yasla combines the concepts of a classic language lab with the functionality and flexibility of a full software solution. Yasla offers diverse, powerful, and intuitive tools for working with all kinds of sign language material.
- Developed for sign languages: Consecutive or simultaneous recording, commentary function, multiple tracks
- Flexible: Video, audio, image and text media, customizable display
- Powerful: Synchronous playback, precise navigation, versatile tools
- User-friendly: Standard-compliant user interface, intuitive workflows
- no GDPR-worries: Locally installable application, no cloud, no external data storage or processing
Developed in 2007 to replace an analog sign language lab, through constant adaptation and development Yasla has become an indispensable tool for users in their daily work with sign language material.